Saturday 18 October 2008

Nuno Felting - How It Was Done

First of all - meet Melman, my first succulent. He's got stripes. I like him a lot.




Meryl and I had a super productive day, in which we achieved several things...

The purchase of scarf and glove wool. Wool roving for Meryl's wrap for being stylish and lovely in Europe. My stylish and very cool Europe bag. Then, instead of using the colour M had originally chosen, we switched to peacock colours...

Had a sushi lunch, then got down to the business of being crafty and felty, and Sarah arrived home from work to help too.












I have missed out on a few steps with the photos, but I forgot to take them. that, and it's midnight and I can't concentrate enought to write abou it.







And this is what I've been doing while I wait for the pictures to upload...
A rather Fetching pair of gloves on my only bamboo double pointed needles. A slight splurge on my part - but so lovely to work with!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh hello lovely!
I just thought i'd look at your blog and here you are! what a nice surprise (i just realised the other day that my whole life i've been spelling surprise as 'suprise' - oh, the horror!)
can't wait to see you soon :)
mwa! xx