Saturday 25 July 2009

Moonchild

So I've felt the need to start to blog again. Not exactly sure why, but could be because I've made a friend on Twitter & Ravelry whose blogging I like.

My sister & my brother-in-law came down for the weekend, and spent some time with me today. We had brunch at Lee & Me, hotspot of the young & trendy, then we went for a walk down to the beach. Lovely.


Got the guitar hero out a few nights ago, and the drum kit has remained outside of Harry's cupboard... BIL is very into guitar hero & started to rock out with the drums. Eventually he 'let' his wifey have a go.



She did so quite enthusiastically. Until, like me later on, she developed a blister...




Have every intention of starting these tonight, even though I have 2 other things on the needles that I should finish (socks & cardigan).

No comments: