Monday 5 May 2008

Stinky Monkey meets Noah and his likely demise

I made a little sock monkey for Noah. He was very cute, with sleepy eyes embroidered on, as 1-year-olds should not have buttons...

Sadly, forgot to take a photo, and have a grainy picture of what Monkey was subjected to this evening. Seems Noah is rather taken with the little guy, but seeems to find flinging in around his head and the coach area really funny. With cuddles in between. Was very cute.

But blogger is very slow at uploading the photo, so may have to try next time.

Started a pair of socks. I am a little nervous about getting to the heel and having to 'turn it' or whatever. It's a challenge I suppose. If these are successful, will set about knitting some great wool ones for my winter holiday in December/January. And possibly knit Mum and Meryl ones as well... but we will see how far I actually get.

1 comment:

Suse said...

I was nervous when I first turned a heel too, but you just follow the pattern and voila, it works out. Once you've done it once it's easy because you understand what the pattern is telling you to do.

Good luck!